Monday, April 9, 2007

Assignment #51

The more I’m on line, the more blogs I subscribe to. The ones that change a lot and that are basically Internet newspapers, I have on my Netvibes virtual desktop. The more personal and professional blogs I link to through Bloglines. These blogs add new items only once in a while and Bloglines only shows me the new stuff. This way I can see if anything new is on a whole bunch of sites all in one place.

Stephen Abram from SirsiDynix said on one presentation that he daily checks 500 blogs for tech news using Bloglines and it takes him about a half an hour.

Now, it’s a little querky and the interface isn’t the greatest but you’ll eventually need this.

Goto http://www.bloglines.com/

And register. When you find something you like, get the RSS feed and add it to your page.

Play!!

No comments: