Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Assignment #90

Lesson # 1

Yes, It’s a little late for #1 but I’m willing to bet not many of you have gone through this little exercise. I’m going to assume that we are all going to use IE and a newer version of Word for this.

Goto http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/ref=pd_ts_b_nav/104-0160586-7674366

And Highlight and Copy the Potter kid entry.

Goto Word and Right Click and Paste

Goto EDIT-UNDO PASTE

Goto EDIT-PASTE SPECIAL (If it’s not there wait 5 seconds) FORMATTED TEXT

Repeat using Unformatted Text, HTML, and Unformatted Unicode Text.

I usually only use the Paste itself and the Unformatted Text myself depending on the situation.

On my daily emails I have a template with the formatting already there. Then I paste the Unformatted Text.

Play!!

No comments: