Monday, March 19, 2007

Assignment #37

My Space

(This is a continuation of last Friday’s email)

Goto your myspace page.

Yeh, I know, My Space has a bad reputation. Remember that wild bar back in college that you refused to go to until you were a junior? And then when you went you had a really good time? That’s My Space. Yeh, things can happen and it ain’t for kids but it is where things are happening.

OK

One thing you should know is you get a friend by being signed in and clicking the "add to friends" link at someone else’s page. You'll have to get an email verification and they have to accept you.

Probably one of the first things you should do is check out the GROUPS, Click on GROUPS on your myspace homepage. My Space has groups for everything. 172 groups came up when I put in Librarians. 2 Groups just on the movie Casablanca alone. Although it remains to be scene how active each group is.

That’s enough for today.

Play!!

No comments: