Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Assignment #77

One of our officers here dropped me a note the other day.


RA,
I recommend checking out paint.net. It's an open source free paint
utility that is right up there with Adobe and getting better every day.
Their site is http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html. It's kind of fun
seeing this develop since my college roommate was one of the programmers
for it. I got the test the early versions quite a bit, and it's really
becoming a useful tool. It will open almost any type of photo format,
and it has lots of really neat features like history. Anyway, I hope
you find it interesting.


It seems to be a good program but you have to install Microsoft’s .NET Framework to get it going. I had a bit of a problem with that as it seemed to take a long time and much stuff from the net and wasn’t big on keeping me informed as to what was going on.

Play!!

No comments: